Monday, February 24, 2014

Mac Data Recovery Free Software to Recover Lost/Deleted/Formatted Data

Today, I will introduce my Mac readers one kind of Mac data recovery free software named Softtote Data Recovery Free for Mac. It is a powerful yet simple free data recovery tool for Mac.


Softtote Data Recovery Free for Mac enables you to recover data more than 1GB. In other words, it has no size limitation for data recovery. As you know, other free Mac data recovery has size limitation, which is really a big difference with other free data recovery Mac software. Common files, like bmp, jpg, png, tif and mp3 file format, can be easily recovered by using this Mac data recovery freeware. It can retrieve deleted, formatted and inaccessible data by recognizing NTFS, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT, and other file system volumes of Mac-based internal/external hard drive.

Whats more, it also has the ability to preview found files and enables users to select target files to recover.

Now, read the experience of Mac users for this Mac data recovery software:

l  “I was trying to back up my laptop to my external hard drive and accidentally deleted the wrong "photos" folder (and emptied the trash!) I had separate backups of nearly everything in the folder except for all of my Photo Booth webcam pictures. Fortunately, this software was easily able to recover the entire folder of Photo Booth pictures within an hour. The userface is not very good, but I'm just happy to have my photos back. I did notice that many non-jpg file types (.psd, mostly) looked highly corrupted in the recovery preview, so maybe this software is best for .jpg and .png than other photo file types.”
l  "Brilliant! It worked, wonderful lateral thinking, thanks so much."
l  "Very cool, the Data Recovery tool helps me to find back lost photo and data, I would recommend it to my friends! "
By reading the experiences above, we can see this freeware is one of the best data recovery software. If you want to know more about it, please click here.







No comments:

Post a Comment